This flatbread has only 294 calories and 41 gramm of protein. And if you like barbecue chicken pizza, this dish recipe is for you.
What do you need?
- 2 flat sandwich wraps;
- 6 oz of chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch strips;
- 4 tea spoons of Walden Farms BBQ Sauce;
- 1 cup of raw arugula;
- ½ of red sliced onion;
- 2 oz of fat-free mozzarella cheese;
- 1 oz of cilantro.
How to prepare?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray.
- Spread 2 tea spoons of BBQ sauce on each flatbread.
- Layer arugula, caramelized onion, chicken and shredded cheese on each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Top with chopped cilantro.